Thursday, October 16, 2008

Being pregnant

So, about being pregnant.

Cons:
- Hearing about the gross things that will happen to me.*
- I can't drink, but I ALWAYS feel hungover (at least thus far; I'm holding out hope for the 2nd trimester)

Pros:
- 300 calories extra a day!!**
- Telling people I'm preggers and having them burst into happy tears (thanks, mom, maggie, mubber! and even dad a little bit?)
- Ummm, A BABY***

*I know it's a "beautiful" process, but seriously, it's not all beautiful.
**Not like I'm counting, but it still seems like a plus.
***This point outweighs all the other ones... but maybe that goes without saying? :)

1 comment:

Boo-Boo said...

BC just may stand for Boo (Boo) Crawford! I think I just gave away my vote! I can't believe your boss calls you mommy and waddles around the office!!!