Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Apple

We a good doctor's appt. today and got to hear baby's heartbeat at a strong 152 beats/minute. And, our ultrasound is scheduled for December 5th! The gender is supposed to be apparent then, but as you know, we're going to keep ourselves in suspense.

Last week, BC was the size of a lemon, and on Friday, our baby will be about the size of an apple!

Baby is dancing around inside me and making facial expressions, even though I can't feel any of it (he is still small and has plenty of room to move around in there). Although, maybe I can! We joke that all my hiccups are from little BC totally head-butting my diaphram. That little squirt!

3 comments:

D.O.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.O.D. said...

Is BC more like a Fuji or a McIntosh? Or is he/she/it like one of those little crabapples?

Sarah said...

great question! BC is about 4 inches long, so however that translates to fruit size... at least not a crabapple!