Wednesday, May 20, 2009

latest pics

here are some of Molly's latest pics:


I've been getting the hang of things without my mom here - she left last Thursday :(. She was a huge help - helping with night shifts and taking care of everything around the house and kitchen. Thank you so much, Mom!!

Molly's doing great! It's amazing how caring for a newborn can take up the entire day. Our big outing has consisted of a walk the past couple days, which has been fun. It's all I can do to keep up with laundry and loading the dishwasher! I'm not quite sure where all the time goes... But I'm trying not to be hard on myself and just taking it one day at a time! A lot's changed in the past two weeks and things just keep getting better.

Molly keeps growing! Last Friday she was 8 lbs, 9 oz. She could be close to 9 pounds by now. She has started pushing with her feet, and grabbing more with her hands. Oh, and she just loves to projectile poop all over the changing table (I didn't realize babies were capable of that?!?).

We love her so much!!

3 comments:

Boo Boo said...

I am still laughing about our changing table experiences together with Miss Molly! Adam, Maggie, and I just saw these new photos and love them! Thanks for the frequent posts!!! You are doing all you need to be doing right now...focusing on Molly and her needs...great job, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I loved meeting her, she is just beautiful and love all that hair! And Sarah you look amazing! And remember don't be hard on yourself, you are doing an EXCELLENT job! Dishes, laundry, cleaning will always be there but Molly will never be a new born again. . . I was like you hard on myself at times but most of the time I tried to enjoy each second.

D.O.D. said...

I'm so glad I missed those "changing table experiences."