Tuesday, October 20, 2009

back in TX

We returned to Dallas Sunday afternoon and have been getting back to the swing of things. It was a great visit with family!!

Molly had some huge first experiences:

- Her FIRST volleyball match! Pope beat Marietta so badly in the state sectionals, it was rather boring. But my sister Mary played awesome. She leads the state of GA in kills and was already named all-area player of the year for the second year. I'm very proud of my little sis!
here's a four second shot of her*:


- Poppy drew buckets with Molly! (for the non-Hoey, this is a very important tradition. I'm sure there are a hundred babies that have pictures with poppy drawing buckets... but we one-upped them all and got a video!)

Pictures of our trip to come soon... (and more videos!)

*case in point - the game was such a blow-out I had time to fool around taking videos!