Monday, July 19, 2010

back from our trip!

We just got back from a wonderful 10-day trip! First, Chris Nilan (JC's best friend) got married to beautiful bride Julie in St. Louis - it was a blast and we loved seeing college friends!
See some of their awesome pictures here:
http://bethberrypictures.blogspot.com/2010/07/julie-and-chris-married.html

Next, we went flew straight to Michigan where we stayed with my entire family in a cottage on Lake Michigan. We had both sets of my grandparents, plus Aunt Katie and cousin Soosha with my entire immediate family. It was a wonderful and memorable trip! So relaxing and fun playing games, reading, going to the beach, beach volleyball & tennis, roasting s'mores over the fire, and of course my dad's wonderful cooking every night. More pictures to come, but here are two I got on my camera.

Sunset view from our cottage:
The grandparents and great-grandparents from left to right - Poppy, Boo-Boo, Papa Doc, Mimi, Paw-Paw, and Mubber:















No comments: