Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dinner fun

What you can't see is the chili all over her lap:)


Uh oh, forgot to use my spoon... I'm in trouble now!





I had the good sense to take off her (outer) shirt before dinner both of these times. Yay mom!

Also, molly's really improving at her puzzles...


Hi mom!


I got all super-nesting-instinct one afternoon nap and made her seven new bows (this is one). I also had a random burst of excitement this past week at the thought of future chore charts. And I made a shower curtain. Pregnancy hormones at work!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great use of your nesting!! Make a shower curtain, cannot wait to hear about that one! And love the pics of the birthday "twins" playing together, how sweet that they have become friends!!! Hope you all are doing great!