Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November so far

On the move!!



Sorry 13-year-old Caroline, but this is so cute.











First spaghetti & meatballs! Big hit, as you can see.


With lucky @ cookie's house -









Post-bath in matching jammies!


Sleeping in the nursery at church... It was so painful to wake her up!



Big visit to (greats) grandmother & granddad in fort worth. They have a really nice new place and the girls had a blast playing and having lunch with them.





Bummer the lighting was weird here. But still sweet!!








I'm on a roll catching the blog up!! Hopefully I can continue. We have a big month coming up with thanksgiving and Christmas:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I burst out laughing at that spaghetti picture! Haha I am in Benson and I'm sure I got some stares but I couldn't stop! These pictures are so cute I just want to frame all of them in my room!!

Boo Boo said...

Which one to put on my background??? Adorable (and very special with Grandmother and Granddad)!!!!!