Tuesday, January 8, 2013

helloooooooooo again

I received multiple comments in the last month from disappointed blog readers (if you can be called a reader when there is nothing to read)... My iphone blogger app decided to stop working, so that's set me back. I was also in my first trimester of PREGNANCY for a few months... so cut me some slack!!

here's a link to some december pictures... not sure how Google+ works. but that's instead of picasa now apparently. It's amazing how technology changes if you slack off for a couple months.
https://plus.google.com/photos/107723106281344012062/albums/5831170556947344593?authkey=CLeHwJHV0M_MdA

I can't figure out how to do a slideshow like I did before. I will try and get a video up asap though.
the girls are super-fun these days... busy as ever and growing so fast! And we have another little one due May 16! WHOOHOO we are crazy.

from molly's christmas "pageant" at preschool:
 backyard photo shoot:
 these two are such little buddies(/partners-in-crime)
 with cookie and crawdaddy:
 before our crawford christmas present extravaganza:
 the family picture I didn't get in time for our christmas card!
 

No comments: