Monday, March 30, 2009

honeydew melon

Hey friends! We've got 4.5 weeks left until our due date...

Baby Crawford weighs a little more than a honeydew melon and is almost 6 pounds! BC's gaining about an ounce a day - putting on cute baby fat. Besides chunking up, everything else is pretty much ready to go!

I'm starting to get the little aches that pregnant women complain about. But it's really not so bad! I'm more annoyed at not enjoying wine with dinner and feeling like I have chipmunk cheeks than anything else. But being able to experience God growing a little life inside me is SO WORTH IT!!

We are so excited to meet our little baby we can hardly stand it!!! I'll be posting pictures this week of our second, wonderful baby shower with the Crawfords' sweet friends 3/21, and then of the baby room progress. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Aunt P-nut said...

Ha! I got here before D.O.D.!
Can't wait to meet BC!

Boo Boo said...

Can't wait to see the baby room photos! XOXO