Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paw Paw and Crawdaddy


Introducing...
the grandfathers!

Can't you just feel the family love? JC and I are so blessed to have awesome dads who coached us, taught us right from wrong, and are about to make very goofy, I mean, excellent grandpas and role models for BC.

So far we've come up with the name Paw-Paw for Bill (left) and Crawdaddy for Brad (right). These are up for interpretation when BC starts talking (as the first grandchild he'll probably have some naming privileges...). Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Stay tuned for the grannies! Although I might have a harder time finding as good a picture... If only I had one of them dancing on a bar! Now that would be something.

2 comments:

D.O.D. said...

Wow, I'm famous.

(Am I KISSING Brad?)

Boo-Boo said...

Uh oh. I am a bit nervous about the future blogs!