Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crawford fam photo shoot

What started as JC's mom asking his brother Alan to come home from Baylor yesterday to take a Christmas card picture morphed into a full-blown photo shoot! Our good friend Mary Kathryn ended up coming over ... and we got the CD of pictures less than 24 hours later!

If you're in the Dallas area, she is a very talented photographer and also designs Christmas cards...
www. marykathrynwimberly.com


We'll use one of the pictures for our Christmas card - so I don't want to give too much away right now! :)

6 comments:

Maggie said...

How beautiful!! I love you guys!

Unknown said...

So fun! I love family Christmas cards! What a beautiful family!

The Jonker Family said...

Great pictures! Sarah, you look so pretty!

Aunt P-nut said...

Such pretty pictures! I love Molly's Christmas dress!

Robert and Heidi Stevener said...

Such great pictures! I LOVE the picture of the three of you and I absolutely LOVE her little shoes that she has on with her precious little white dress! Such a cutie!

D.O.D. said...

Boy those are good pictures. Wow.