Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy thanksgiving!




I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family this week! We had a great time with jc's family, in augusta, GA. I know, it's 3 hours away from my family and kind of weird we do all our holidays in Georgia, not texas. But it's a great part of the country, so it works for us!

We got back yesterday and it's kind of nice to have the weekend to recuperate and hang out here.


We are noticing daily changes with Molly! She has a full-blown, super-cute (not to mention sharp, yikes) tooth! She is sitting up really well, and scooching herself around with her arms. She's drinking water from a sippy cup (kind of) and eating avocado, sweet potato, rice cereal, and banana. That's in order of how she likes them so far. Rice cereal used to be a bit higher on the list but I started giving it to her with formula instead of breastmilk and she still sometimes shudders when I give it to her. hilarious!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Boo Boo said...

Molly looks so old playing with toys on her tummy! We can't wait to see you all in 25 days!!!

D.O.D. said...

She is an all-time spaz.

Maggie said...

Haha molly kind of has a mohawk.

Sarah said...

Yes, she does have a bit of a mohawk. The funny thing is, I didn't even notice it looked so crazy until after the picture was taken! Ha!