Sunday, January 10, 2010

Army crawl

So molly's been able to move all directions except forward for a few weeks now. But now just yesterday we noticed she started army crawling forward when she reeally wants something. She's starting to get up on all fours briefly, and we know soon she'll really be cruising around. Ahh!!


On another note, my angelic husband JC took down our christmas tree this afternoon! Look at this:


What a picture, ha! But he even swept up. Awesome.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

D.O.D. said...

JC... JC... tsk tsk... makin' me look bad....

Maggie said...

Hahahaaa way to go JC! And Molly too! I can't wait for a video post of her when she starts crawling!

Boo Boo said...

I'll send you a photo of our floor when we take out the tree tonight (for tree pick up tomorrow)! Can't wait for Molly video when she crawls!!!