Saturday, January 2, 2010

christmas in georgia...

We snapped 255 pictures over the six days we were in Atlanta for Christmas - on my parents' camera alone! Good thing I left with a picture cd.
We had a wonderful Christmas! Molly loved hanging out with all her buddies and it was a great vacation for me and JC... my parents kept molly every night but the first! (she slept in my dad's closet, haha!) What champs.
I picked out the highlights of the pictures in the slideshow below. I recommend clicking on the slideshow to watch it in a bigger size. Too many good smiles (and bottom baby teeth) to miss. :)

7 comments:

D.O.D. said...

Awesome slideshow! I agree, look at them on Picasa and blow them up to full screen....

keely said...

Adorable pictures! What a FUN family you have!!

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!!!! M has grown so much

Boo Boo said...

I think ur blog is really eyecatching and interesting too!

The Jonker Family said...

So sweet! Molly has the bluest eyes ever! I love seeing your sisters with her--they seem like the best aunts.

Dav DiDi said...

Cute...