Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our big trip







Hello! Last week Molly and I went to Florida tuesday with my family for mary's spring break. We spent time with my mom's parents (mimi and papa doc) and aunt Katie, uncle victor and cousin soosha (a very faithful blog reader!)


This was while JC was at the masters. We drove back to Atlanta on Friday and then my dad and I joined JC in Augusta for Saturday and Sunday.
We had a great time, and Molly had a lot of new experiences! First time at the pool and beach - both of which she was rather apprehensive about.



She didn't like the cold water and the sand was too scratchy. She did warm up to splashing in the water and playing in the sand by the end of the trip, but for the most part she was being a little prissy, and it was pretty funny.



I have a ton of pics I need to download to picasa, but these are some from my phone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Yayyy so excited to finally see pictures! I still can't believe Molly is walking! I so much wish i could have come with you guys!

The Jonker Family said...

So fun Sarah! Master's and the beach--doesn't get much better than that :)