Friday, December 5, 2008

19 week update

Awkward moment yesterday - when taking a professional Free Market staff picture, the flamboyant photographer pointed at me and said, "hey blue (referencing my shirt color), your jacket is puckering." Hey buddy, I'm pregnant, so BACK OFF!

I do appreciate the fact that I'm not knocking over people when I walk by and everything, but I am in that awkward beer gut stage. Pregnancy is funny that way - you feel hungover, fat, but haven't had a drink in four months!

But seriously, I'm doing great and not feeling hungover anymore. And besides gaining 12 pounds (CRAP!!!!!) in 4 months, I don't feel too fat.

We had our monthly Dr. appt. today! Baby is 8 ounces and all organs, etc. look great on the sonogram. We got some very cute profile shots but they aren't 3D, so it's not anything to cry with joy over compared to last week.

Thanks for reading!
Sarah, JC, and bell pepper-sized baby

2 comments:

D.O.D. said...

"...I am in that awkward beer gut stage...."

I HATE that....

Sarah said...

DAD - that's where the maternity pants come in!!