Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We're 5 months along!

Hello everybody! We're back in Texas after a long, relaxing Christmas week.

Baby Crawford is doing great. His/her lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. BC's also getting some little tooth buds underneath his gums.

So at 22 weeks (and 4 days), baby Crawford is a little older than the youngest baby known to have survived outside the womb. The picture on the left is her little almost-22-week-old feet! This just amazes me!

I am getting impatient for more frequent kicking, but at least I feel baby move every day, usually a couple different times. It's good to get a daily reminder that he's still in there!

Love,
Sarah, JC and 1 lb baby

3 comments:

keely said...

Hooray for a milestone! Oh, and I am copying you by putting a picture of what size the baby is, I think it's a great idea how you do that!

Anonymous said...

congrats! that picture is amazing, but I thank God your baby is still baking to be healthy and strong! Happy New year!

D.O.D. said...

It was great to see you and JC... we miss you!