Tuesday, January 27, 2009

cauliflower, competition

Hey guys! Baby Crawford is a head of cauliflower this week, almost two pounds and gaining more fat. I'll bet he's looking pretty cute in there, if the pic at 17 weeks was any indication (see 3d sonogram on the right if you need a reminder).

The Hoeys (sarah's maiden and now middle name, for the few of you Texans who might not know that) will take any chance they can get for some competition. Now you know where I get it from. Mubber (Hoey matriarch, see picture) has all 24 first cousins (including JC and I) involved in a bet on gender, date and time of little baby crawford's arrival. May the best Hoey win (aka I'm going to kick your butts)! (Well, at least I'm hoping it's not Jack III [April 21] or Kiki [May 15]!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Fun family tradition!

Boo Boo said...

We want to see a photo of mama Crawford (that is Sarah of course)! Inquiring minds want to know how big she really is!

Sarah said...

oh boy, inquiring minds :) I'll have to get JC to take a baby bump picture and post it later! stay tuned, granny! (hehe)