Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rutabaga??

Hello all! We've been busy this week switching up our plan on where to have our baby (more on that later).

BC can probably open his eyes this week and is the size of a rutabaga, which is a kind of turnip or something? At the end of this week we'll be an English hothouse cucumber. I don't know how they come up with this stuff.

I'm at the end of the second trimester and this past week I've noticed the most change so far in my stomach - I look pregnant! It's like BC's been growing inside my tall torso for so long and now has no choice but to pop out. Yay!

2 comments:

D.O.D. said...

You know, I don't know why I didn't think of this before...

I should have cooked something using the "BC ingredient of the week" every time you posted something new.

Rutabaga, corn, mango, carrot, tomato, bell pepper, banana, avocado, apple... Hmmmmm....

I'll bet I could make something with all of those in it. Some sort of salsa maybe. Or vaguely-Carribean stew. Or, you know, wrap it all in a tortilla and say it's a fajita.

Just as long as you don't throw a watermelon into the mix, I think we'll be alright.

Sarah said...

That's a great idea! I think pumpkin is somewhere in our future, so you might want to start researching how to add that in. Could be a challenge!! :)