Wednesday, February 11, 2009

back by popular demand

Okay, so if I had known I'd get such sweet comments, I'd have posted pictures every day now for the past couple months! :)

I like the baby belly thing - it's fun! Even if I do look a little silly trying to roll over in bed (like a ladybug turned upside down) and can't slouch at my desk as much.

BC is really kicking, too. Sometimes he shifts around and I feel an elbow (or something?) move across my stomach. I also sometimes get the startling karate chop kick that makes me jump a little.

Twice now, I've felt BC get hiccups! Once was after I sneezed really loud. I felt bad to wake him up, but he started hiccuping and then dancing around. Having a baby inside me is SO weird! (But SO awesome.)

And about JC (see cute pic to the left) - he has been the best babydaddy. He is such a great sport (with the gross childbirth videos we have to watch at class, etc.) and a wonderful partner in all this excitement!

3 comments:

JCC said...

I am hoping BC takes after Sarah. That JC is a goofy looking dude.

D.O.D. said...

Oh, yeah....

JC, be careful, your face could get stuck like that.

Okay, so, let's see...

Brad William Crawford. Hmmmm. Not bad, but there's something not quite right.

William Brad Crawford. Hmmmmmmmm... now that's pretty good. In fact, that's very good.

Oh wait, don't we have to put "Clyde" in there somewhere? And what about "Joe?"

("we"... tee hee)

Sarah said...

Haha!! You'd better be careful starting to guess names like that!! :)