Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a couple videos

For all of them, no matter how boring (I don't think they are, but I could see how others might, ha!) see the link on the right hand side of this blog.

Here she is playing and babbling. She's not incredibly happy, but you get a glimpse of her very new, extremely high-pitched squeal/scream. Sometimes it's a happy sound and other times it morphs into fussing, which is less pleasing. :)


And she loves this ballerina teddy bear - it makes her laugh everytime she looks at it! Something about it is very funny to her. Cute!


and in this I'm giving her thigh raspberries to make her laugh for the camera. Try to ignore me being ridiculous. I'm also trying to hold the camera at the same time, making it rather shaky. But you get the point.


On another note, last night molly went down at 8pm (cried until 9pm, though) and didn't wake up at all until 5:50am!! (after being fed she then went to sleep until 7:30, normal waketime) I think that might count as sleeping through the night for the first time!?!?

No comments: